Why should you and your organization join HBBA?
HBBA provides Education, Support, Referrals, and Networking for all business types in the state of Wisconsin.
With average Annual Dues of less than $100.00, HBBA provides you with a larger sales force as each member becomes a part of your selling team. Word of mouth advertising has a much higher success rate, your clients will stay with you longer and more revenue will be generated through referrals than any other form of advertising.
· Low Cost: Average Annual dues are less than $100/ chapter member.
· ROI Focused: Chapter meetings are typically 1 to 1.5 hours in length with a focus on passing business referrals.
· Quick Starting: Chapters can start with as few as 10 members.
· Flexible: Most chapters meet only twice per month.
· It’s Your Chapter: You run your chapter, we provide support.
· Networking Events: HBBA runs social, educational and business networking events every month.
New business relationships will be formed through your HBBA affiliation, new friendships will be generated and additional revenue will begin to find its way into your business.